Because 10 years on, evidence suggests that the number of people living in poverty has increased.
— Njongonkulu Ndungane, Business Report, 21 August 2008.
AboutThis is an unfocused catch-all personal blog written by a South African environmental journalist living in Cape Town. My professional blog is Leaves of language.
Random and best posts
- Misleading claims from 1 Life
- Being cheated by Afrihost ISP
- Resolving problems with Airport Express (first generation)
- WD passport drive not visible or mounting
- Airport Express not connecting to wifi network
- Buddhism and economics
- How to fight South African spam (uninvited bulk email)
- A care plan for living with bipolar depression – how you can help
- Notes on bipolar depression
- Bipolar disorder and why we hate taking the pills
- Mitigating your abuse – a checklist for psychiatrists
- @DrSimEvans Add to Hinkley Q&A likely impacts of projected sea level rise? 1 week ago
- @StellenboschUni Your website is unbelievably slow, and your HR portal semi-functional... very frustrating 1 week ago
- @TelkomZA why are you demanding payment for account I closed!? Why is your customer service utterly appalling, unaccountable, unreachable?!! 1 week ago
Everything that’s here