Because 10 years on, evidence suggests that the number of people living in poverty has increased.
– Njongonkulu Ndungane, Business Report, 21 August 2008.
AboutThis is a completely unfocused, random catch-all personal blog, written by a South African environmental journalist living in Cape Town. My professional blog is Leaves of language.
Random and best posts
- How to fight South African spam (uninvited bulk email)
- A care plan for living with bipolar depression – how you can help
- Notes on bipolar depression
- Bipolar disorder and why we hate taking the pills
- Mitigating your abuse – a checklist for psychiatrists
- The tragic and unnecessary evil of the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Fix for Macbook Air audio problem: no sound
- Three email rules
- Mountain Lion bug fix: a Mission Control frustration resolved
- Swedish disregard for due process in the Assange case?
- Some notes on cutting out sugar, a chronic poison
- @Jay_Naidoo most justice systems work best for those with money #OscarTrial 3 days ago
- Please speak up against a planet-killing project #StopKeystoneXL avaaz.org/en/stop_the_ke… 4 days ago
- RT @billmckibben: Norway's ruling parties to study fossil fuel divestment in.mobile.reuters.com/article/idINL6… 1 week ago
Everything that’s here