Because 10 years on, evidence suggests that the number of people living in poverty has increased.
— Njongonkulu Ndungane, Business Report, 21 August 2008.
AboutThis is an unfocused catch-all personal blog written by a South African environmental journalist living in Cape Town. My professional blog is Leaves of language.
Random and best posts
- How to use as little cellular data as possible when tethering to your cellphone
- Misleading claims from 1 Life
- Being cheated by Afrihost ISP
- Resolving problems with Airport Express (first generation)
- WD passport drive not visible or mounting
- Airport Express not connecting to wifi network
- Buddhism and economics
- How to fight South African spam (uninvited bulk email)
- A care plan for living with bipolar depression – how you can help
- Notes on bipolar depression
- Bipolar disorder and why we hate taking the pills
- Sweden’s biggest pension fund #divests cleantechnica.com/2017/06/18/swe… #climatechange 3 days ago
- @CapeTownTrains Violence wrong, but this what happens when you treat customers with contempt as you do. news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne… 1 week ago
- RT @HichamYezza: Fun fact: Diane Abbott's majority is as almost as big as Theresa May's entire vote. #BBCelection https://t.co/AHEK6EVWfg 1 week ago
Everything that’s here