Because 10 years on, evidence suggests that the number of people living in poverty has increased.
— Njongonkulu Ndungane, Business Report, 21 August 2008.
AboutThis is an unfocused catch-all personal blog written by a South African environmental journalist living in Cape Town. My professional blog is Leaves of language.
Random and best posts
- Resolving problems with Airport Express (first generation)
- WD passport drive not visible or mounting
- Airport Express not connecting to wifi network
- Buddhism and economics
- How to fight South African spam (uninvited bulk email)
- A care plan for living with bipolar depression – how you can help
- Notes on bipolar depression
- Bipolar disorder and why we hate taking the pills
- Mitigating your abuse – a checklist for psychiatrists
- The tragic and unnecessary evil of the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Fix for Macbook Air audio problem: no sound
- Lunch with the FT: Pavel @durov - FT.com ft.com/cms/s/0/21c5c7… #Telegram 2 days ago
- @MIT A "world leader in research" perhaps, but for climate-vulnerable countries, you're also moral cowards #divest truth-out.org/opinion/item/3… 3 days ago
- RT @billmckibben: Superb account of how Iowa farmers are starting to use soil to capture carbon. A possible revolution https://t.co/6TbWSOo… 6 days ago
Everything that’s here