Because 10 years on, evidence suggests that the number of people living in poverty has increased.
— Njongonkulu Ndungane, Business Report, 21 August 2008.
AboutThis is an unfocused catch-all personal blog written by a South African environmental journalist living in Cape Town. My professional blog is Leaves of language.
Random and best posts
- How to use as little cellular data as possible when tethering to your cellphone
- Misleading claims from 1 Life
- Being cheated by Afrihost ISP
- Resolving problems with Airport Express (first generation)
- WD passport drive not visible or mounting
- Airport Express not connecting to wifi network
- Buddhism and economics
- How to fight South African spam (uninvited bulk email)
- A care plan for living with bipolar depression – how you can help
- Notes on bipolar depression
- Bipolar disorder and why we hate taking the pills
- RT @harvross: Depressing to see how coal-dependent SA still is. It's 2016; have to stop extracting and burning it! #lifeaftercoal https://t… 5 hours ago
- RT @nicsloser: Eskom's change of philosophy: it is now acting in the company's interest instead of in national interest says @chrisyelland… 5 hours ago
- RT @Mineweb: #lifeaftercoal: The only predictable thing in SA's energy policy mix is that the cost of renewables is coming down. 5 hours ago
Everything that’s here