Because 10 years on, evidence suggests that the number of people living in poverty has increased.
— Njongonkulu Ndungane, Business Report, 21 August 2008.
AboutThis is an unfocused catch-all personal blog written by a South African environmental journalist living in Cape Town. My professional blog is Leaves of language.
Random and best posts
- Resolving problems with Airport Express (first generation)
- WD passport drive not visible or mounting
- Airport Express not connecting to wifi network
- Buddhism and economics
- How to fight South African spam (uninvited bulk email)
- A care plan for living with bipolar depression – how you can help
- Notes on bipolar depression
- Bipolar disorder and why we hate taking the pills
- Mitigating your abuse – a checklist for psychiatrists
- The tragic and unnecessary evil of the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Fix for Macbook Air audio problem: no sound
- @Mimi_Bekhechi sympathetic to #vegan cause, but claiming "meat, eggs and dairy" are primary causes of modern #obesity is very dodgy 6 days ago
- @numetro Your mobile websites are broken. Huge frustration trying to book both on an iPhone and an Android tablet. 1 week ago
- @afrihost WTF –@we're paying you for a 4096 bps line but getting a quarter of that! beta.speedtest.net/result/5028272… #speedtest 1 week ago
Everything that’s here