Because 10 years on, evidence suggests that the number of people living in poverty has increased.
— Njongonkulu Ndungane, Business Report, 21 August 2008.
AboutThis is an unfocused catch-all personal blog written by a South African environmental journalist living in Cape Town. My professional blog is Leaves of language.
Random and best posts
- Misleading claims from 1 Life
- Being cheated by Afrihost ISP
- Resolving problems with Airport Express (first generation)
- WD passport drive not visible or mounting
- Airport Express not connecting to wifi network
- Buddhism and economics
- How to fight South African spam (uninvited bulk email)
- A care plan for living with bipolar depression – how you can help
- Notes on bipolar depression
- Bipolar disorder and why we hate taking the pills
- Mitigating your abuse – a checklist for psychiatrists
- RT @BradfordShul: Really quite hurt to see what it's being claimed that @NazShahBfd has said. We have always enjoyed such a positive relati… 23 hours ago
- RT @EcoLogicAwards: Amazing win for David Le Page from @FossilFreeSA. Well done on the gold, David. #EcoLogic2015 @SA_Sodastream https://t.… 1 week ago
- @SA_Sodastream @EcoLogicAwards Many thanks for supporting the Award! #EcoLogic2015 1 week ago
Everything that’s here