Because 10 years on, evidence suggests that the number of people living in poverty has increased.
— Njongonkulu Ndungane, Business Report, 21 August 2008.
AboutThis is an unfocused catch-all personal blog written by a South African environmental journalist living in Cape Town. My professional blog is Leaves of language.
Random and best posts
- How to use as little cellular data as possible when tethering to your cellphone
- Misleading claims from 1 Life
- Being cheated by Afrihost ISP
- Resolving problems with Airport Express (first generation)
- WD passport drive not visible or mounting
- Airport Express not connecting to wifi network
- Buddhism and economics
- How to fight South African spam (uninvited bulk email)
- A care plan for living with bipolar depression – how you can help
- Notes on bipolar depression
- Bipolar disorder and why we hate taking the pills
- @realDonaldTrump US military says #climatechange "urgent and growing threat to our national security" Pls listen goo.gl/937eOs 1 week ago
- @nuclearban Fighting other fights, but so glad you're fighting nuclear weapons! Keep up the good work! Thank you so much. 1 week ago
- RT @CarbonBrief: @UNEP chief scientist, Prof Jacqueline McGlade, on why a 'small administrative shift' in the US won't stop climate change… 2 weeks ago
Everything that’s here