Another view from my flat. There are beautiful caves on Skildersgatkop, the little mountain seen here. I’ve clambered through them while out running, scattering outraged dassies. This was a winter sunset, the light effects quite astounding.
AboutThis is an unfocused catch-all personal blog written by a South African environmental journalist living in Cape Town. My professional blog is Leaves of language.
Random and best posts
- Buddhism and economics
- How to fight South African spam (uninvited bulk email)
- A care plan for living with bipolar depression – how you can help
- Notes on bipolar depression
- Bipolar disorder and why we hate taking the pills
- Mitigating your abuse – a checklist for psychiatrists
- The tragic and unnecessary evil of the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Fix for Macbook Air audio problem: no sound
- Three email rules
- Mountain Lion bug fix: a Mission Control frustration resolved
- Swedish disregard for due process in the Assange case?
- @alnoorladha have query re sources on TheRules.org – no reply to info email as yet – can you help? 1 day ago
- @estheraddley Thanks for "more accurate transcripts"! theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/s… 5 days ago
- @georgemonbiot Phew! 1 week ago
Everything that’s here